"I like this. Let's make a deal."
If you find an NFT you want that is not for sale, you can make an offer! To start the create offer process click on the "Make Offer" button;
Follow these steps:
- If you are not connected or not on the right network a modal will appear asking you to change to the correct network and connect your wallet;
- There are two types of NFTS, multiple (1155) and single (721). For multiple (1155) NFTs you have to insert the number of units, the currency and unit price, the duration until the offer expires, and reserve it for a specific buyer.
For unique (721) NFTs, you just need to fill in the unit price and offer duration. After that proceed to review.
- If this is the first time using the listed currency in LUXY Marketplace, a modal will appear asking you permission to complete transactions with the currency;
- Review all the information you fill in on the previous step and most important the total that you will pay. If the total you will pay is not what you want, you can click on "Edit" to change the values before submitting the offer; If everything is ok click "Create Offer" to start the transaction and sign the message on your wallet;
- And done! Your offer is active and will appear on the Offers section on the NFT page.
Note that when you make an offer, your money isn't subtracted from your wallet instantly, only when the offer is accepted and validated by the seller. If the seller accepts your offer you need to have at least the offer quantity in your wallet to conclude the transaction.